We have Jjimjibang Style Bath here in Manila and it is located in Makati. The place is very accessible and only a bus away from the station. (taxi will be better and the place is located inside the Makati Golf Club).
Upon presenting the voucher, we were given a uniform: pink shirt and shorts for women and gray for the men, two set of towels and a bracelet key for the locker. The key also serves as a timer and a recorder of all your purchases at the store inside.
(the common room)
Ice Shikhye: 100 pesos, Yakisoba: 50 pesos, Kimbap: 120 pesos
Our 12 hour stay is like a retreat. All you do inside is sleep, eat and meditate.The experience that you badly needed when you are coping with stress and tired from work. Can’t wait to come back!
- They are open 24 hours
- all kinds of korean food (ramyun with kimchi, ice shikhye, banana milk, gimbap, patbingsu, mandu, etc.)
- Korean Ice Cream
- 60 min full body massage (Masseurs are really good, be sure to leave them a tip.)
-Three different saunas
- Chungito: Balance your mind and energy and release all negative ions accumulated in your body
- Salt Charcoal: Reboot your metabolism with this sauna’s carbon minerals such as iron, calcium and magnesium
- Oak and Clay: Accelerate your body’s healing process especially if you have skin issues or asthma
- Ice Room (-21C!)
- Ginseng and Green Tea Pool
- Cool Key Watch
- Korean Books and Manga
- Wifi Connection
- Bit of a culture shock (must be naked when entering the wet area)
-The food is quite expensive
- Must bring cash